Important Notice: For this position, we are looking for candidates who are currently unemployed and qualify for “Hefjum Störf“.
Myrkur Games is looking for a talented individual to handle public relations and social platforms for our studio in Reykjavík, Iceland. Myrkur Games is a game development company based in Reykjavík Iceland, working on developing next-generation action-adventure games for consoles and PC.
We individual we’d love to hire is an energetic, highly organized problem solver that is able to work both independently and in close collaboration with the team.
- Develop content for social platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Oversee social channels and community platforms
- Plan, produce, edit and publish monthly videos on our Youtube channel
- Develop graphics and visual content, such as banners, logos and posters
- Plan, organize, and participate in company events
- Respond to general and media inquiries, and serve as a funnel for management
- Professional experience editing, designing, and developing content
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills, in both English and Icelandic.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Proficient skills using software from the Adobe suite, such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and Indesign.
- General skills using office software, such as Word, Power Point and Excel
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills. Able to track and deal with a variety of tasks independently.
- Must be based in Reykjavík, Iceland, and be able to work in our office location.
- Must be 20 or older.
- Must have a driver’s license.
All applicants must provide a link or references to their portfolio or previous work (it is fine if the content was not developed for professional purposes). Applicants may be asked to perform a test to evaluate their skills and experience.