Important Notice: For this position, we are looking for candidates who are currently unemployed and qualify for “Hefjum Störf” (details: https://vinnumalastofnun.is/atvinnurekandi/radningarstyrkir/hefjum-storf)
Myrkur Games is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our senior management and development team. Myrkur Games is a game development company based in Reykjavík Iceland, working on developing next-generation action-adventure games for consoles and PC.
We individual we’d love to hire is an energetic, highly organized problem solver that is able to work both independently and in close collaboration with senior management
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Coordinating schedules and communicating with various stakeholders or outside parties.
- Proofreading documents, presentations, press releases, and public announcements
- Submitting, handling, and organizing and documents and contracts, containing confidential information.
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department or individual.
- General administrative tasks related to maintaining an office, act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory and running errands as necessary.
- Various tasks relating to office administration, event planning, and general support to office staff.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrator, Project Manager, Coordinator, or similar roles.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills, in both English and Icelandic.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Suite, including word processors, sheet, and presentation software.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills. Able to track and deal with a variety of tasks independently.
- Must be based in Reykjavík, Iceland, and be able to work in our office location.
- Must be 20 or older.
- Must have a driver’s license.